Please read through these terms & conditions (“the Terms”) carefully.
By accessing any Cogora Group Limited, website (“the Sites”) or by otherwise accessing any content, software, products or services available through the Sites (“the Content”), you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with Cogora Group Limited (“Cogora”) and to have agreed to be bound by the Terms set out below. The Sites are owned and operated by Cogora Limited.
In these terms:
- “we”, “our”, “us” means Cogora Group Limited;
- “you”, “your” means the business (including a health professional) using one of our sites;
- “authorised users” means those employees, directors and agents in your business who are entitled to access the content;
- “content” means the publications, articles, materials, documents, data and research provided on the website in digital format; and
- “website” means any Cogora Group Limited site
You agree that you shall not:
- use the content to develop or provide (whether directly or indirectly) any product or service that competes with ours;
- use the content for any purpose other than your internal business purposes;
- redistribute, supply or communicate the content to any third party;
- use the content in a way that contravenes applicable law; or
- use the content in any way which might infringe the rights of a third party.
If you, and your authorised users, are required to register to one of our sites and provide certain personal information, you and your authorised users agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
Following registration you and your authorised users will be allocated a user name and password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing of user names and passwords or making details available to multiple users is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree to:
- maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the website made using your user name and password;
- immediately notify use if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session.
Access to the website and content
Specifications or design changes to the website may be made at any time. We shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the website up to date, but information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the website, but access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the website from time to time.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other third-party websites to which the website links to.
User generated content
If you submit data for display on the website you grant us our licensees and assigns the irrevocable and perpetual right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you post to the website.
We reserve the right to remove offending material placed on the website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the website.
The copyright in the content, material contained in the website, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to Cogora Group Limited, its subsidiaries or its licensors. Save as set out in these terms you acknowledge that nothing transfers any intellectual property rights in such materials to you.
This website is a trademark of Cogora Group Limited. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of liability
Subject to the above provision, we shall not be liable to you for any: (i) loss of profits; (ii) loss of sales or business; (iii) loss of agreements or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; (vi) loss of or damage to goodwill; or (vii) indirect or consequential loss.
Subject to the above provisions, our total liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the fees paid by you for your subscription.
The content is provided to you for general information purposes only and is not tailored to your individual requirements. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information provided on the website is accurate and up to date at the time of publication; however, all warranties implied by statute are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We can accept no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers.
This clause shall survive termination of our agreement.
Variation of these Terms and Conditions
We may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time upon written notice to you (including by updating these Terms and Conditions on our website).
You may not transfer or assign your rights under this agreement.
We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement.
You acknowledge that by entering into these terms you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty not expressly set out in these terms.
If you have placed an order on behalf of your business, you confirm that you have the authority to bind the business on whose behalf you are placing the order.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.