Nursing in Practice and Pulse LIVE London 2023
Nursing in Practice and Pulse LIVE London both took place last month, welcoming over 1,100 GPs and nurses working in primary care.
Last month saw a very busy time for our Events team as they ran back-to-back in-person conferences at the Novotel London West hotel. Pulse LIVE took place on 21-22 March followed by Nursing in Practice on Thursday 23rd March. Across the three days the team welcomed over 1,100 GPs and nurses working in primary care.
At Pulse LIVE the expert speakers covered an extensive range of clinical topics, with some of the highlights including:
- Integrated Care Systems: what they mean for GPs
- Using Group Clinics to increase access and patient and GP satisfaction
- NICE guideline: Rapid updates: Mental wellbeing at work and Delirium: prevention, diagnosis and management
- Obesity: clinical assessment and management
- Primary care for people experiencing homelessness
- Everyday ENT for every GP
- Treat the person not the number: management of commonly abnormal blood tests in primary care
We also welcomed two fantastic keynote speakers to the event. Day 1 saw Professor Kamila Hawthorne, Chair, Royal College of General Practitioners, speak to the audience on the challenges facing general practice and what the future could look like. On Day 2 we were joined by Charlie Massey, Chief Executive, General Medical Council, for a talk on the role of the regulator in building a sustainable workforce.
At Nursing in Practice London our nursing community enjoyed talks on:
- Leading the way to integrated care
- Palliative care for patients with Dementia
- Let’s Talk Menopause
- Long Covid – a patient's perspective
- The return of travel vaccination: implications on Meningococcal Disease and Hepatitis A
- Making contraception accessible for all
- Routine men’s health screening
Rounding off the event was a wonderful closing keynote on supporting adolescence in mental health, presented by Ann Feloy, Founder and Chair, Olly’s Future.
100% of attendees at Pulse LIVE London have said they would recommend the event to their colleagues, and over 99% at Nursing in Practice have said the same.
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship opportunities at our remaining face-to-face events this year.
- Pulse LIVE Birmingham – 6 June
- Pulse LIVE Liverpool – 12 September
- Pulse LIVE Glasgow – 30 November
- Nursing in Practice Liverpool – 14 September
- Nursing in Practice Cardiff – 15 November