Hospital Healthcare Europe launches its new Insight and Analysis section
In continuing Hospital Healthcare Europe's longstanding partnership with HOPE (the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation) and in pursuit of our combined mission of fostering efficiency and effectiveness in the organisation and operations of hospital and health services across Europe and the UK, the Insight and Analysis zone presents a diverse range of content from experts in secondary healthcare.
Through the new Hospital Healthcare Insight and Analysis resource, users can access:
- HOPE position papers on key areas of policy and clinical practice
- Webinars on quality and patient safety in healthcare
- Meeting reports and details of European exchange programmes
- Interviews and Q&As with key players on how they are tackling the challenges around secondary healthcare provision
- Comparative data examining the most significant indicators for a better understanding of the overall situation of EU/UK hospitals
- Overviews of countries’ healthcare systems including information on demographics and socioeconomics, governance, financing, provision and workforce
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship opportunities of the Insight and Analysis zone.
This follows another recent launch from Hospital Healthcare Europe, the Clinical Excellence: Cardiology zone, where experts discuss their pioneering approaches to optimising and achieving excellence in patient care in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine.
Endorsed and supported by the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation (HOPE), Hospital Healthcare Europe is an indispensable resource for best-practice information, pan-European guidelines and case studies from key pinion leaders at centres of excellence in clinical care and specialist services across Europe and the UK.