PCM Scientific delivered the 20th annual Improving Outcomes in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (IOTOD) conference on the 11th – 12th May, welcoming 290 delegates from 17 different countries.
The IOTOD 2022 conference offered a range of exciting and interactive sessions. It involved thought-provoking talks and expert-led panel discussions in the field of opioid dependence, equipping our audience with the tools to improve their quality of care in their day-to-day clinical practice. For the first-time, the virtual conference was delivered with live Spanish translation via Cogora’s platform, HCP Connect.
Feedback from delegates and our international expert faculty has been fantastic so far.
- “I thought it was very good and I enjoyed the meeting.”
- “I thought the content related very well together thematically and holistically.”
- “The team had flawless grip over the development of the meeting and its content.”
- “This was fantastic, really well planned and I thought that the guidance with the slides and support to polish them was excellent, thank you team.”
- “No technical problems and I thought the technical support side was tremendous.”
Further feedback will be collated following our evaluation survey surrounding the live event and the on-demand period, as well as insights into the likely positive impact on clinical practice, via our Commitments to Change.
Making a comeback this year, IOTOD hosted its very own poster session where delegates featured their latest research and findings in the field of opioid dependence. Returning to the conference was our popular complex case studies discussion, where delegates discussed opioid dependence and co-morbidities with international colleagues and world-leading experts.
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 7 CME credits to this event.