Launch of HCP Connect
Cogora are delighted to announce the launch of HCP ConnectTM, a new virtual event platform which has been designed specifically for the healthcare market.
Developed after feedback from industry and delegates and a huge number of lessons learnt from virtual events in 2020, Cogora are currently running our own events, including Pulse LIVE, Nursing in Practice and IOTOD 2021, on HCP ConnectTM.
Over 7,500 HCPs, including UK and international, are currently registered to attend these events which, due to the flexibility of this platform, run over three months and cover multiple clinical and professional areas.
The platform is now available for use by clients. Whether you are already planning a virtual event, have standalone webinars to run where you would like wraparound promotional activity or are looking to H2 and the possibilities of hybrid events, please do get in touch with any questions email@example.com.
- Fully customisable
- Designed in order to accommodate ABPI and compliance considerations
- Ease of use – specially designed to be easy for delegates to navigate and familiar for speakers
- Fully secure and tiered access – authenticate registrations and offer or restrict delegates access to specific content depending on their role
- Mixed media, branded virtual exhibition stands: including video, url, pdf and more
- Full data reporting on visits, demographic, user journey, live and on-demand views and more including real-time sponsor dashboards
- Fully managed – we will take the hard work out of the process whilst allowing review access for approval and sign off
- Guaranteed SOPs so you can be sure material will be removed or amended should it be required