1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cogora or any subsidiary of Cogora Group Limited (“Cogora”).
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Cogora reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Cogora reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Cogora, 1 Giltspur Street, London EC1A 9DD after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Cogora may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Cogora.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Cogora, 1 Giltspur Street, London EC1A 9DD (“Cogora”).
17. Cogora reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Cogora may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. If the competition or promotion is run on a social media platform, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with this platform. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless this platform from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. Cogora will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. The competition is governed by English law.