We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our digital team, responsible for curating and implementing a marketing strategy across a range of bespoke client campaigns.
You will be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered as effectively as possible including planning, managing deliverables and timings and hitting targets. Whilst helping to deliver effective online and email campaigns tailored to the campaigns marketing needs, you will also be involved in presenting recommendations and improvements for these campaigns.
- Curate and implement strategies across a range of bespoke client campaigns across print, online and social media.
- Manage delivery, including planning, assisting with copy writing, working with our Design team to create assets, managing deliverables and timings, and proofing.
- Create personalised email campaigns to our community database.
- Keep internal stakeholders updated with reports on campaign performance.
- Regularly review and analyse campaign performance and present recommendations for improvements.
- At least two – three years marketing experience
- Excellent campaign delivery skills and experience, including experience developing and delivering campaign strategies, and sound experience managing social media and PPC campaigns.
- Ability to write engaging marketing copy to a high standard, develop design concepts for digital, social and print materials, and design email templates.
- Research skills in developing and effectively utilising community databases.
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to deliver deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment, prioritising busy workloads and multi-task
- High proficiency in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, social media platforms and email marketing.
- Excellent documentation skills and experience, including report writing, and preparing and delivering recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exuding the confidence and professionalism to converse with senior-level individuals.
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday