Pulse, the most widely read non-reference GP media brand*, is thrilled to announce the launch of a new Snapshot GP Survey service which will provide you with invaluable insights into the attitudes, behaviours and clinical knowledge of general practitioners across the UK.
Designed to enable rapid, robust validation of tactical or strategic assumptions, we guarantee a minimum of 200 completions for each GP survey, thereby ensuring a meaningful sample size is always delivered.
- Up-to 10 closed-ended, non-promotional questions per survey
- Each survey promoted via email to Pulse GP community
- Code-compliant data, sent only to GP subscribers validated by GMC number and who have provided permission to receive 3rd party industry communications
- Raw data insights provided, on average, within 72 hours of initial send
- x200 responses guaranteed (uncapped – final sample may greatly exceed 200)
Please contact Neil Morris at [email protected] to find out more about Pulse Snapshot GP Surveys and/or the other UK primary care market research opportunities and services offered by Cogora.
*Independent GP Media Survey (GPMS 2021), commissioned by JICMARS (Joint Industry Committee of Medical Advertisers for Readership Surveys)