The healthcare industry has gone through some significant changes in the last year and half, affecting how secondary care healthcare professionals consume news and educational content.
Taken by hospital healthcare professionals across the UK and Europe, the survey sought to understand how our audiences’ habits have evolved during the pandemic in order for us to provide the most accurate, and reliable information across the most important topics.
- 89% of our secondary care audience spend at least an hour or more weekly reading clinical content
- Just under 80% of our audience prefer to consume content digitally
- 95% prefer to be notified about new content via email, showcasing how actively engaged our community are with our brands
- Almost half of the audience sample are interested in participating in more regular discussions on a range of topics, demonstrating the relationship we have with our audience as a trusted source of medical information
- 44% of our audience are interested in congress review content
For further information about how Cogora can help you reach your target community, please contact Michael McConaghy at [email protected].
Hospital Pharmacy Europe serves a growing community of senior clinical and hospital pharmacists across Europe and the UK, delivering a potent combination of timely news, opinion pieces, original research and concise, authoritative clinical articles in every issue.
Endorsed and supported by the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation (HOPE), Hospital Healthcare Europe is an indispensable resource for best-practice information, pan-European guidelines and case studies from key opinion leaders at centres of excellence in clinical care and specialist services across Europe and the UK.