Pulse LIVE returned to Liverpool in October at a new venue for 2017, the Exhibition Centre Liverpool. The event built on last year’s success and yet again offered attendees the chance to hear from the very best speakers working across primary care, as well as time to network with hundreds of their peers and colleagues.
The team delivered a high calibre day of learning that provided GPs working at all levels with the chance to hear the latest updates and information, build on their clinical skills, and meet with relevant and innovative providers in the exhibition.
We welcomed over 350 GPs from across North West who were able to create personalised agendas, choosing from a wide range of topics across five concurrent streams of content.
Highlights of Pulse LIVE Liverpool 2017 included:
- The Big Discussion on type 2 diabetes and the low carb diet with David Unwin, RCGP expert clinical advisor in diabetes
- The new simulation sessions on Anaphylaxis and Collapsed patients allowing delegates to practice their skills on life-like manikins
- The wide range of topics covered across the Your Practice, Your Patients and Your Skills workshops
What did our delegates think of the event?
- “Excellent well organised course, I learnt a lot. Topics were very relevant to my practice and speakers were brilliant.” Dr Anjana Hari, GP
- “Fantastic day, a real mix of clinical, management and GP pastoral care. Thank you.” Dr Fiona Durnian, GP
- “Good event, very good conference, with good workshops, taken new ideas and insight away with me.” Dr Chandrashekhar, GP
Pulse LIVE conferences are a series of seminars and workshops that tackle clinical, regulatory, practice business and personal development subjects specifically for GPs; led by prominent specialists from primary and secondary care.