The second Pulse LIVE conference of 2017 took place on 20th June at the National Conference Centre, Birmingham. Attendees heard from expert speakers who are working across primary care, networked with hundreds of their peers and colleagues, and explored a packed exhibition.
We welcomed over 400 GPs from across the UK. Our audience was able to create personalised agendas, choosing from a wide range of topics across five concurrent streams of content.
Highlights of Pulse LIVE Birmingham 2017 included:
- The opening keynote and interview with Dr Helen Stokes Lampard, Chair of the RCGP
- The Big Discussion on type 2 diabetes and the low carb diet with David Unwin, RCGP expert clinical advisor in diabetes
- The wide range of topics covered across the Your Practice, Your Patients and Your Skills workshops
What did our delegates think of the event?
- “Excellent day, giving opportunity to network plus individually select talks that were personally relevant.” Dr Joanne Shaylor, GP Partner
- “Pulse events are always very interesting, varied and excellent clinical updates, and this was no exception.” Dr Anne Burgess, GP
- “Great mix of topics, liked the layout and being able to pick most suitable topics to attend.” Dr Clotilde Kingsley, Sessional/Locum GP
Pulse LIVE conferences are a series of seminars and workshops that tackle clinical, regulatory, practice business and personal development subjects specifically for GPs; led by prominent specialists from primary and secondary care.