We recently held our Pulse Learning Seminar: Dermatology in Manchester for the first time, to great success.
Designed for all practising GPs looking for a refresher or to update their skills, Pulse Learning Seminars offer a smaller, more intimate environment in which to get to grips with important clinical topics.
After successfully running the dermatology event in London for several years we have expanded the brand to take this seminar topic to the North West.
The agenda included sessions on psoriasis, eczema in children and young people, hyperhidrosis, acne management, itch, infestations and infections, skin lesions and more.
Speakers this year included:
- Dr Robert Boyle, Reader in Paediatric Allergy, Imperial College London
- Dr Sanjeev Rana, GPwSI dermatology, medical director and clinical commissioner, Hertfordshire STP
- Dr Nicole Chiang, consultant dermatologist, Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- And many more
We have already received some fantastic feedback about the seminar:
- “Very comprehensive, well presented and great interaction with audience from the speakers. Lots of dermatology pictures which was good to follow the explanations.”
- “Very good seminar on dermatology which greatly enhanced my knowledge! Invaluable clinical tips on managing common conditions.”
- “Brilliant – so much covered in the day. Fast paced and everyone was riveted even at the end of the day.”
Our final seminar of 2018 is taking place in Manchester and will cover CVD & Diabetes on 29 November. We have also announced the first of our 2019 seminars which will focus on Dermatology, in London – 12 February 2019.
For the latest agendas, speakers, and to register, visit the website.