Pulse has pledged to support GPs to save lives and protect the NHS throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
We have set up the Pulse GP COVID-19 education fund, allowing us to significantly expand our provision of independent information in this time of great need with the help of financial contributions from key service and product providers to the NHS.
The education fund will:
• Establish a ‘one-stop-shop’ digital resource with COVID-19 related messages coming from NHS England, Public Health England, the BMA and the medical royal colleges
• Launch a major content initiative by experts educating GPs on managing dozens of clinical crises, dealing with patients who have to be seen in primary care due to hospitals focusing on Covid-19
• Offer an extensive section on safety in the community for GPs, and psychological welfare of patients and practitioners
• Provide direction on personal protection equipment and patient isolation measures
• Produce guides on video consultation
The education fund is being supported by key service and product providers to the NHS. If you have any questions, or are keen to get involved, please contact Edward Burkle on 0207 214 0526, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.