Last month, the Nursing in Practice Events team headed to Sheffield on 8th October for our yearly visit to Yorkshire. We welcomed over 200 nurses at the conference for a day of learning and networking.
The agenda featured two streams of presentations running concurrently throughout the event, allowing attendees to pick and choose which sessions to attend, tailoring the day to meet their individual needs.
Topics covered this year included:
- venous leg ulcers
- Type 2 diabetes
- Eating disorders
- GP online services
- Learning disabilities
- Flu vaccinations
- End of life care
Chaired by Marilyn Eveleigh, Independent Nurse Consultant and Advisory Board Member, Nursing in Practice, and Donna Davenport, Community Specialist Practitioner Facilitator – District Nursing, Stockport Foundation Trust, the event offered delegates up to 5 CPD hours for their revalidation portfolio, and the chance to network with peers and exhibitors.
The event has proved popular with over 99% of attendees recommending it to a friend*. Here’s just some of the great comments we’ve received:
- “Refreshing, educative and worthy of attending.”
- “A very informative study day, great enthusiastic speakers and well organised programme.”
- “It was wonderful day, all the speakers were so inspiring, and all enthused about their specialist areas. Felt very empowered leaving the event.”
- Nursing in Practice Southampton – 31st October
- Nursing in Practice Cardiff – 19th November
- Nursing in Practice Belfast – 26th February 2020
- Nursing in Practice Glasgow – 3rd March 2020
If you are interested in exhibiting at a Nursing in Practice conference, contact Nick Hayward, for details of all available options and prices.