On 12th September we kicked off the second half of 2019 with our annual Nursing in Practice Bristol conference. Taking place at the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel, the free event offers primary care and community nurses an opportunity to come together and share common problems faced, as well as best practice.
This year’s agenda featured talks on:
- The shingles immunisation programme in England
- Current trends in sexual and reproductive health
- Flu vaccinations
- Online services in primary care
- Supporting individuals with dementia and their carers
With dedicated time to network and explore the exhibition plus time to put burning questions to the expert speakers, this event gives nurses a chance to step back from practice and build on their clinical knowledge.
We’ve had great feedback already, and 100% of those surveyed would recommend the conference to their colleagues:
- “A really well-run event, lots of useful information and amazing speakers.”
- “Really useful free CPD event with plenty of topics discussed. Relevant to all nurses not just community as it highlights national schemes that all nurses need to be aware of.”
With another four events in 2019, there’s still time to join us at your nearest event:
- Nursing in Practice London – 24th September SOLD OUT
- Nursing in Practice Sheffield – 8th October SOLD OUT
- Nursing in Practice Southampton – 31st October
- Nursing in Practice Cardiff – 19th November
If you are interested in exhibiting at a Nursing in Practice conference, contact Nick Hayward, for details of all available options and prices.