Management in Practice London
Management in Practice returned to London on 3rd October at Olympia Conference Centre. The conference saw Practice Managers, Directors and Administrators gather in the capital, with sessions well attended throughout the day.
With three streams of content on offer, the programme covered a wide range of engaging and though provoking topics & content in a variety of session formats, all delivered by expert speakers from across the healthcare landscape.
- The opening session delivered by Dr Arvind Madan exploring Sustainability and Transformation plans and their implications on general practice
- Sessions covering a variety of topics including HR, bid writing and leadership
- An excellent keynote from Dr Asiya Yunus on how to bring joy and meaning to work in general practice
- A packed exhibition with a range of services and products available to improve your practice’s performance
What did our delegates think of the event?
- “Fantastic day of learning and exposure to innovative ways of tackling the pressure on GP practices. Thank you. It was also great to see and speak with the main providers in the exhibition area.”– Furiha Chaudry
- “Extremely helpful and interesting event. I am pleased that i had a chance to take part in it and learn very useful tips regarding management.” – Magdalena Piszczek
- “Always a great event with interesting and useful topics, a great place to network and meet new potential suppliers too.” – Suzanne Street
The Management in Practice events team are conscious of bringing together the healthcare community with other key stakeholders from the industry, with the event offering an exhibition alongside the conference.
Leading service providers and associations were able to discuss the latest cutting-edge solutions and showcase their latest products and services to attendees.
Management in Practice events are free to attend for Practice Managers, Practice Directors, Practice Administrators, GP Partners and Secretaries. The events have been designed to support those at the forefront of primary care business management in staying up to date with policy change, developing long term business strategy and seeking practice efficiencies. Management in Practice will be travelling to Birmingham on 5th December.