Hospital Healthcare Europe: Haematology is the fourth supplement from the 2021 issue, covering the latest clinical education and developments in healthcare across Europe.
Our latest supplement covering Haematology is now available. Read this to:
- Learn how technology around CBC testing is evolving by leveraging innovative digital microscopy in blood diagnostics
- Access guideline summaries and recent key research in the fields of sickle cell disease, reducing relapse after transplantation in AML, and how using precision medicine improves progression-free survival in haematological cancers.
Hospital Healthcare Europe, in association with HOPE, continues to provide high-quality, clinical education and detail the latest developments in healthcare in 2021. Previous supplements released this year include:
- Radiology and Imaging: Learn how innovative technologies have transformed the standard of care in high level disinfection in ultrasound
- Emergency Care: Learn how an AI-driven triage tool leverages routine clinical data collected at the point of care to rule out COVID-19 within an hour of patients arriving at hospital EDs
- HOPE: Get an accurate, up to date picture of healthcare within the EU member states before the pandemic, including the situation in long-term and ambulatory care
Coming soon, the Diagnostics supplement, the final in this year's series.