The final supplement of Hospital Healthcare Europe 2021 covers diagnostics and is available to read online now.
The Hospital Healthcare Europe: Diagnostics supplement is now available. Read this to:
- Learn how pioneering technology is expanding decentralised healthcare by providing lab-grade CBC testing at the point of care
- Access guideline summaries and recent key research covering potential biomarkers for cognitive decline, the 100,000 Genomes project and the diagnosis of certain rare diseases, and the potential of whole genomic sequencing in diagnosing mitochondrial disorders.
Hospital Healthcare Europe, in association with HOPE, continues to provide high-quality, clinical education and detail the latest developments in healthcare. Previous supplements released this year include:
- Radiology and Imaging: Learn how innovative technologies have transformed the standard of care in high level disinfection in ultrasound
- Emergency Care: Learn how an AI-driven triage tool leverages routine clinical data collected at the point of care to rule out COVID-19 within an hour of patients arriving at hospital EDs
- HOPE: Get an accurate, up to date picture of healthcare within the EU member states before the pandemic, including the situation in long-term and ambulatory care
- Haematology: Learn how technology around CBC testing is evolving by leveraging innovative digital microscopy in blood diagnostics
We look forward to publishing further supplements in our 2022 issue!