In 2019, Hospital Healthcare Europe continues to be an indispensable resource for best practice information, pan-European guidelines and case studies from key opinion leaders at centres of excellence in clinical care and specialist services across Europe and the UK.
Endorsed and supported by HOPE, the journal is an indispensable resource for best practice information, pan-European guidelines and clinician-authored case studies from today’s leading medical centres in Europe.
For 2019, our the dedicated therapeutic sections and educational resources cover:
- The 2018 Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction
- The importance of quantitative, focused debriefings after sudden cardiac arrest
- Why traceability in laboratory medicine is important
- MRI-guided radiotherapy
- Pioneering work in the treatment of solid tumours
- Assessing systemic lupus erythematosus in clinical care
- Best-in-class diagnostic in rheumatology and autoimmune disease
- And, new for 2019, respiratory disorders and treatments, including endoscopic lung reduction in COPD, targeted nerve denervation in severe asthma and the long-term use of macrolides in respiratory care
Over our dedicated therapeutic sections, sponsored content and educational handbooks, each issue offers the opportunity to access topical, expertly written articles on a range of medical specialties.