In October we held the first ever Healthcare Leader Forum events in Reading.
Produced by the team behind Healthcare Leader, the aim of these conferences was to provide an environment where senior healthcare professionals could meet with experts and their peers for in-depth discussions about Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships and what these plans mean for their local health community.
Focusing on the 13 STPs in the South region, the two conferences - Digital Solutions and Primary Care Sustainability – offered the audience a chance to debate specific, highly relevant topics.
- A session on mental health in primary care from Andy Bell, Deputy Chief Executive, Centre for Mental Health
- A presentation on Technology Integrated Health Management from Dr Helen Rostill, Director of Innovation and Development, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- And a talk from Juliet Bauer, Chief Digital Officer at NHS England that considered their digital vision for patients
100% of delegates surveyed would recommend the events to a colleague – here’s what they had to say:
- “A small and intimate event with great speakers and opportunity for explicit learning and interaction.” Helen Snowden, Business Manager
- “Enticing event, lots of food for thought and implementation.” Dr Kiran Mahmood, GP Partner
- “Excellent and thought provoking.” Mary Codling, Lead Nurse
Featuring leading names from policy, commissioning organisations, social care and public health, these conferences will focus on in-depth debates and discussions on how to make the Five Year Forward View a reality in the midst of a harsh financial climate.