On 10th October we took Healthcare Leader Forum to Birmingham for two concurrent conferences – one on Digital Solutions, and one on Primary Care Sustainability.
Produced by the team behind Healthcare Leader, the aim of these conferences was to provide an environment where senior healthcare professionals from the Midlands & the East region could meet with experts and their peers for in-depth discussions about Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships and what these plans mean for their local health community.
- A session from Cleveland Henry, Programme Director, Digital Collaboration Service, NHS Digital on achieving a paperless NHS
- A talk on the role of communities in making primary care sustainable from Merron Simpson, Chief Executive, New NHS Alliance and Amelia Bilson, Chair, Middleport Matters
- And presentation from Sovani Milind, Respiratory Medicine Hon Consultant and Assistant Professor DM, FRCP, EDIC, Nottingham University Hospitals on telehealth
With the overall event being rated more than 4.5/5 by our attendees, find out what they thought of the day:
- “It was very interesting, I was aware of a lot of it as I work in a CCG however it was good to hear from the people delivering the various services/initiatives/plans.” Steven Connelly, Delivery Officer
“Excellent speakers with a wide range of relevant topics. Ample opportunities for interaction with speakers and networking.” Paul Singer, CCG IT Lead
- “It was a good day and I learnt a lot. The case studies and presentations from speakers were all really informative.” Julie Lemmy, Deputy Director of Primary Care
Further information about upcoming Healthcare Leader Forum events can be found here.
Featuring leading names from policy, commissioning organisations, social care and public health, these conferences will focus on in-depth debates and discussions on how to make the Five Year Forward View a reality in the midst of a harsh financial climate.