Nursing in Practice Liverpool 2018
“Fantastic day again. Every time I attend these events I learn something new.”
With over 98% of attendees recommending the event, the first Nursing in Practice conference of the year was a huge success!
This year our expert speakers covered a range of topics including type 2 diabetes, dermatology, cervical screening and cancer prevention, atrial fibrillation and obesity.
Speakers on the panel included:
- Viv Culleton, Director of Care and Operational Services and Registered Manager, Halton Haven Hospice
- Jill Hill, Co-Chair, TREND-UK
- Michelle Falconer, Immunisation Nurse Specialist, Public Health England
- Rhoda Cowell, Lead Dermatology Nurse, Virgincare, North and North-East Lincolnshire
- Julie Annakin, Independent Nurse Trainer
- Helen Eftekhari, Arrhythmia Nurse, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
- Claire Cohen, Head of Health Information and Engagement, Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust
- Jacinta Yates, Clinical Nurse Activity Champion, Public Health England, Practice Nurse, Great Lever One Health Centre
We have had high praise from the event attendees:
“Excellent talks on a good variety of relevant topics. The speakers were all very informative and passionate about their field of nursing.”
“Great atmosphere, very knowledgeable speakers and it will definitely improve my practice.”
We have plenty of events coming up around the UK bringing the Nursing in Practice brand to your doorstep:
- Nursing in Practice Northampton – 19th April 2018
- Nursing in Practice North East – 9th May 2018
- Nursing in Practice Manchester – 12th June 2018
- Nursing in Practice Birmingham – 28th June 2018
- Nursing in Practice Bristol – 6th September 2018
- Nursing in Practice London – 25th September 2018
- Nursing in Practice Sheffield – 9th October 2018
- Nursing in Practice Bournemouth – 31st October 2018
- Nursing in Practice Cardiff – 27th November 2018
Nursing in Practice events are conscious of bringing together the nursing community with key stakeholders from across the healthcare industry, with the event also offering an exhibition alongside the conference.
Leading pharmaceutical companies, charitable organisations and innovative providers were able to discuss the latest cutting-edge medications and showcase their products to the attendees.
Now in their 15th year, Nursing in Practice events are free-to-attend and are designed to support nurses in gaining participatory learning hours, building their knowledge, and helping them stay at the cutting-edge of the latest treatments and guidance.