We’re looking for a Traffic/Studio manager to manage the flow of work across web development, creative design and data/CRM teams.
The role requires you to manage the end-to-end process, starting with supporting the planning process, moving through triage, resource management and work allocation, then coordinating the delivery of work through various teams. You’ll be able to match the flow of work to available resource and foresee any potential workflow blockages.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and a plate spinner extraordinaire. You’ll come from a creative background and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
The role will require you to be a natural at problem solving and you’ll possess the ability to implement a workflow process that has high levels of adoption across the team. This position is also an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of Cogora.
This is an office-based position with some remote working. Please only apply if a daily commute to London is feasible. During the current pandemic this is a full time remote working role.
- Manage workflow and project momentum across multiple clients, campaigns and internal teams, ensuring work is delivered on schedule and on budget
- Work with freelancer and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
- Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible capacity issues
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using the trafficking system in place
- Run daily stand-up meetings with the team to discuss workload
- Identify resources needed to fulfil projects and help manage a pool of staff, contractors and freelancers, to assign the right talent to the right work
- Develop project timelines and estimates, working with account teams
- Administer best practices in project management, including compliance with work orders and creative briefs and quality assurance
- Identify any potential causes of delay early, and act to resolve any issues and help teams troubleshoot where necessary
- Managing the request intake from various sources, being able to prioritise the incoming work and understanding when to say ‘no’
- Setting and managing expectations and over-communicating to make sure everyone is on the same page
- 3+ years of project or traffic management experience at a marketing or creative agency
- Understanding of project management methodologies and processes, including timeline management, estimating, staffing and resource allocation
- Initiative, communication and time management skills to consult stakeholders, juggle multiple projects and prioritise requests
- Sense of teamwork to power through fast growth
- Constantly looking at ways to improve processes and efficiency
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday