London / Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated middleweight designer.
With a passion to create exceptional ideas-based work, you’ll be confident at all aspects of brand development. You’ll be joining a small, friendly, talented team, working on a diverse and exciting range of projects – web design and UX, brand identity, motion graphics, press ads and reports/presentations.
- You will create artwork from briefing and liaise with stakeholders during the approval process.
- You are as equally happy talking about the big picture as you are keeping an eye on meticulous execution of the day-to-day details.
- You will ensure artwork adheres to brand guidelines and play an essential role as a Brand Guardian, working closely with the rest of the design team.
- You will have a love for typography and demonstrate an eagle-eyed attention to detail.
- You will use checklists and processes to maintain high-quality, accurate artwork.
- Confidence in communicating face-to-face, over video calls and via email is a must.
- You will be able to juggle multiple projects at once and stick to deadlines.
- 5+ years
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC
- Proficient Web/UX Designer
- Digital first designer with capacity to delve into print projects
- Experience in brand identity creation
- Motion graphics for social posts and also some larger projects (product promo animations) (After Effects)
- Design of marketing assets for social media and online ads (Photoshop, and html using GWD)
- Email design (BeePro)
- Video editing (Premier Pro)
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday