Events Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our lively team that organises events for the largest primary healthcare media brands in the UK.
As the Events Marketing Assistant you will work as part of the marketing team who promote our events and ensure strong attendance on the day. Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for certain tasks that will help towards the overall marketing campaign.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and ready to take on new responsibilities. This a great opportunity for someone starting out in their career who wants to learn and grown in a role that has the opportunity for progression.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in executing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research of the latest marketing trends to make sure we are keeping up with competitors
- Writing creative briefs for in-house designers for marketing collateral
- Maintaining websites
- Ensuring digital adverts are visible on all collateral including newsletters and websites
- Assisting with the events’ social media campaigns including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Copywriting including emails, website content, text messages, flyers etc
- Scheduling email campaigns through ExactTarget email platform
- Managing all delegate liaison including taking registrations and dealing with queries specific to events
- Occasional attendance at events across the UK
- Marketing degree – (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working with event marketing (ideally 1 year but not essential)
- Ability to draft marketing copy to a high standard
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Highly organised
- Outgoing personality with a confident and highly professional manner
- Attention to detail and proactive attitude
- IT literate
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday