Cogora is looking for a Digital Producer to help drive forward the rapid growth of our online healthcare audience across our seven publications.
We are looking for a talented person with an understanding of the best digital tools to help boost online engagement via our websites and social media.
This role will require some experience of web and social analytics, working with our award-winning editorial teams to test new formats and tools, and feeding back on their performance.
It also involves working with the editors to build on our current newsletter plan, helping test and send out around 25 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
The successful candidate will have an awareness of content and engagement strategies and will be very keen to widen their knowledge of all things digital. He/she will be comfortable to work in a busy environment from day one and be agile enough to work across multiple teams and multiple healthcare audiences.
The successful candidate will work across our eight publications; Pulse, Pulse Intelligence, Nursing in Practice, The Pharmacist, Management in Practice, Healthcare Leader, Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe.
- Have some knowledge of Google Analytics to be able to use and report on audience engagement to inspire our editorial teams to work differently
- Build on our current newsletter plan, helping to test and send out around 25 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
- Execute data–driven audience growth strategies across all digital platforms to the benefit of the editorial, marketing and commercial content
- Work with a team of editors to help them execute compelling digital content and a social media strategy that powers engagement increase
- Assist with our data collection strategy and power our social media channels and the content development for all brands
- Some knowledge of emerging platforms and trends in digital media, and a desire to experiment
- Knowledge and experience of using Social Media channels and platforms
- Experience of newsletter marketing and web CMS systems, such as WordPress and Webvision
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
- Proven ability to bring data to life, video editing, data presentation and visualization skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SEO
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethics, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of growing digital media company
This job description is only a guide as to the main requirements of this position, but all applications will be considered and these responsibilities may change over time as the role develops.
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday