We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our lively team that manages an e-learning platform as well as face-to-face and virtual events, for the largest primary healthcare media brands in the UK.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, and working closely with the overall Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the subscription and engagement campaigns of two centralised learning platforms, PULSE 365 and Nursing in Practice 365.
From the creation and execution of plans to the analysis and performance review of campaigns, you will be the driving force that ensures the marketing KPIs are met, as well as managing the promotion of clinical content and learning modules on the platform across a multi-channel campaign. You will also support the rest of the marketing team with digital marketing for our F2F and virtual events. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the platforms and answering customer service queries from users.
- Work with the Marketing Manager on developing the marketing strategy and plans for two subscription-based platforms, PULSE 365 and Nursing in Practice 365.
- Implementing and reporting on the success of marketing activities relating the PULSE 365 and Nursing 365.
- Hit monthly targets for new subscribers (free and paid), renewals and bulk subscription deals
- Drive the engagement of the platform content to ensure sponsors’ KPIs and event attendance targets are met
- Create highly targeted campaigns based on type of user, their behaviour and preferences
- Email including weekly newsletters and acquisition
- Organic and paid social media across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Digital and print advertising across our internal media brands
- Regularly analyse campaign performance, with recommendations for how we can continue improving
- Manage customer service aspects of the product
- Constantly ensure platforms are up to date with new content and work with web development teams on any improvements
- Analysis of module performance to aid future content strategy
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the digital marketing strategy for our live and virtual events (including Social Media and SEO)
- Attendance at events across the UK
- At least two-three years’ digital marketing experience to include email, SEO and Social Media
- Ability to write engaging marketing copy to a high standard and develop design concepts for marketing assets
- Experience in Google Analytics, social media platforms, Photoshop, HTML, Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Marketing Cloud
- Confident in analysing data and producing reports and recommendations
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to converse with, and report to, senior level stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment, prioritising busy workloads and multi-task
Cogora is one of the UK’s leading full-service healthcare marketing agencies, that sits at the heart of a highly engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years, we have cultivated and grown engaged communities of healthcare professionals, learning what they do, think and really need, in order to provide them with innovative and impactful education that helps them deliver high-quality care to their patients.