We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our lively team that manages an e-learning platform as well as face-to-face and virtual events, for the largest primary healthcare media brands in the UK.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the subscription and engagement campaigns of two centralised learning platforms, Pulse 365 and Nursing in Practice 365. From the creation and execution of plans to the analysis and performance review of campaigns, you will be the driving force to ensure the marketing KPIs are met, as well as managing the promotion of clinical content and learning modules on the platform across a multi-channel campaign.
You will also support the rest of the marketing team with digital marketing for our in-house F2F and virtual events. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing and subscriptions strategy across our portfolio.
- Manage the digital marketing strategy and plans for two subscription-based platforms, Pulse 365 and Nursing in Practice 365
- Hit monthly targets for new subscribers, renewals and bulk subscription deals
- Drive the engagement of the content of the platform to ensure sponsors’ KPIs and event attendance targets are met
- Create highly targeted email campaigns based on type of user, their behaviour and preferences
- Manage the marketing budget and provide financial forecasting and reports on performance to internal stakeholders
- Regularly analyse campaign performance, with recommendations for how we can continue improving
- Manage customer service aspects of the product
- Manage organic and paid for social media across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Manage internal print and digital advertising across our media.
- Report to our sales team on the best performing CPD modules and topics
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the digital marketing strategy for our live and virtual events
- Attendance at events across the UK
- At least two-three years’ digital marketing experience
- Ability to write engaging marketing copy to a high standard and develop design concepts for marketing assets.
- Experience in Google Analytics, social media platforms, Photoshop, HTML, Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Confident in analysing data and producing reports
- Research skills in developing and effectively utilising community databases
- Excellent documentation skills and experience, including report writing, and preparing and delivering recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exuding the confidence and professionalism to converse with senior-level individuals.
- Proven ability to deliver deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment, prioritising busy workloads and multi-task.
Cogora is one of the UK’s leading full-service healthcare marketing agencies, that sits at the heart of a highly engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years, we have cultivated and grown engaged communities of healthcare professionals, learning what they do, think and really need, in order to provide them with innovative and impactful education that helps them deliver high-quality care to their patients.