Cogora are looking for a Marketing Executive to help drive forward the rapid growth of our online healthcare audience across our seven media brands.
Working closely with our award-winning editorial teams, you will be responsible for delivering around 25 newsletters a week, boosting online engagement via our websites and social media, and feeding back on recommendations and improvements for these campaigns.
You will be responsible for managing deliverables and timings, be comfortable to work in a busy environment and be agile enough to work across multiple brands and healthcare audiences.
The successful candidate will work across our seven publications; Pulse, Nursing in Practice, The Pharmacist, Management in Practice, Healthcare Leader, Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe.
- Build on our newsletter plan, helping to test and send out around 25 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
- Manage delivery of organic and paid for social media campaigns, including copy writing, optimisations and management of budgets
- Knowledge of Google Analytics to report on audience engagement
- Regularly review and analyse campaign performance and present recommendations for improvements
- Assist with our data collection strategy across our brands and power our social media channels
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, social media platforms, email marketing and HTML
- Experience of newsletter marketing and web CMS systems, such as WordPress and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good campaign delivery skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to deliver deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment, prioritising busy workloads and multi-task
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday