London / Remote
This role sits within the events team responsible for the face to face and virtual events which go alongside our magazine brands.
It is a close-knit, sociable team, driven by delivering and exceeding KPIs of attendance, delegate satisfaction and commerciality which is achieved by working together to constantly come up with new ideas. Whilst there are personnel within the team responsible for logistics, marketing, sales etc, the production team hold a project management responsibility and are targeted against revenue and attendance.
With the launch of a new digital learning and networking platform, the different brands within portfolio are developing their annual calendars which will combine face to face events, virtual events and on demand content. The face-to-face events are typically the same core premise, ‘repeated’ in various locations throughout the year. All the content is aligned with the learning requirements of our different communities (CPD).
- Update production schedule, ensuring cohesion with design deadlines for event guides
- Onsite management looking after speaker (and overall event) elements, recording head count
- Technical moderation of online/virtual content delivery
- Gathering post-event feedback and maintaining up-to-date record for analysis
- Assembly of collateral from confirmed speakers across the event portfolio (bio, headshot etc)
- WordPress dashboard updates (incl management of speaker and programme page updates) with sign off by the Conference Producer
- Proofreading event guides
- Speaker confirmation emails in run up to event about registration, badging and instructions to allow for a smooth arrival onsite
- Receiving presentations, updating holding slides
- Speaker thank you emails (sharing session attendance numbers, chasing invoices and record management to enable timely upload on salesforce)
- Being a go-to person for conference production work, providing support as required
- Communicating clearly and professionally with speakers across the programme lifecycle as directed by the Conference Producer
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to support on multiple events simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise a large workload, to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Familiar with or willing to learn software/platforms used to run virtual events
- Handling unforeseen tasks calmly and proactively
- Must be confident with Microsoft office, CMS platforms and willing to travel (UK only).
Candidates should be driven by seeing an event achieve its target as well as the overall success of the team. They should be confident in taking responsibility for their events and working autonomously whilst ensuring that all key stakeholders in the team are up to date with event progress. As events may be repeated several times through a year, the right candidate will be motivated and driven to constantly find new ways to improve their support and learn more aspects of conference production.
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday