Clinical Features Assistant
Two market-leading magazines for GPs and practice and community nurses are looking for an eagle-eyed science graduate to work as clinical features assistant.
We are looking for a bright clinical features assistant to join our editorial team, working on creating and commissioning content for our two market-leading print and digital healthcare publications Pulse and Nursing in Practice.
The job is an ideal starting position for a science graduate keen to break into medical publishing or journalism.
The successful candidate will have a science background and preferably some qualification in journalism or science communication. They will have excellent organisational skills, an ability to work collaboratively in a team and have a high level of attention to detail.
They will be responsible for commissioning clinical articles for the educational websites of the two publications, Pulse Learning and Nursing in Practice Learning, as well as producing some clinical content for the publications’ news websites when necessary.
They will work within a wider team of health journalists who are writing for six other publications for healthcare professionals working within primary care, as well as working within the wider company to share their expertise and learn new skills.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Commissioning and editing clinical articles for Pulse and Nursing in Practice as well as the education, CPD platforms Pulse Learning and Nursing in Practice Learning
- Day-to-day management of our educational website for GPs, Pulse Learning and educational website for nurses, Nursing in Practice Learning.
- Working with doctors and nurses to commission and edit clinical feature articles and educational modules
- Uploading content to our websites
- Creating questions to check learning for our CPD modules
- Filming and editing video modules
- Writing our weekly clinical email newsletters and coming up with ideas to improve open rates
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday