Campaign Delivery Executive
We are looking for a Campaign Delivery Executive to join our digital marketing team, responsible for the deployment and ongoing monitoring of a range of digital marketing campaigns.
As a Campaign Delivery Executive, you will be working closely with internal and client stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered as effectively as possible. Whilst helping to deliver effective online, email and mobile campaigns tailored to your clients’ marketing needs, you will also be involved in presenting recommendations and improvements for these campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare marketing agencies, who manage a full range of products and websites.
- Manage delivery of campaigns including planning, liaising with clients, managing deliverables and timings, proofing and user testing and approvals
- To keep internal and client stakeholders updated as appropriate and escalating issues as necessary
- Look for ways to continuously improve our campaign delivery
- Liaise with the our internal agency and sales teams in preparation of proposals and plans for campaign delivery
- Committed, organised and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise busy workloads and multi-task
- Proven ability to deliver deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment
- Good campaign delivery skills with a keen eye for detail
- IT literate and experienced in working with marketing software platforms
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday