Market research the trends in a range of therapeutic areas to develop strategies that support advancements in the delivery of healthcare.
You will be making immediate impact working as part of a team committed to developing creative insights, implementing novel processes, and driving innovative delivery with tangible results. You will be working across a range of clients in the healthcare industry to propose unique solutions including identifying the trends in hospital practices, predicting future prescription trends, digital conference engagement, stakeholder mapping, and much more.
We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate for improving healthcare and has a keen interest in how technologies may be used to drive innovative delivery and enhance our offerings to the market.
- Conducting primary and secondary market research to understand the current trends in different therapeutic areas and markets
- Analysing quantitative and qualitative data and communicate synthesized results into key takeaways and strategic recommendations
- Collaborating with teams to organise delivery of project activities, providing feedback for continued team development and optimisation of processes
- Developing partnerships with clients, understanding their needs, delivering solutions, and driving quality outputs
- Preferrable (not essential): a university degree with a 2:1 grade or above
- Innovative problem-solving and digital skills that optimise delivery of projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively summarise key information
- Strong teamworking and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel (e.g., knowledge of pivot tables)
- Desired (not essential) software skills:
- Data visualization interactive analytics (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, datastudio)
- Data analysis programming (e.g., Python, R-studio, VBA)
- Enterprise resource programs (e.g., Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics)
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday