We’re looking for an Ad Ops Executive to join our digital team. Working closely and reporting to our Ad Ops manager, you will be responsible for helping to set up and manage online display and email campaigns, providing regular reports, collaborating with our internal marketing and sales teams, as well as clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare marketing agencies, learning ad-serving practices, reporting, and analysis and to develop a strong understanding of the necessary measurements of digital marketing.
- Reporting on digital campaign performance
- Set up, manage and monitor online campaigns using Google AdManager
- Quality assure and troubleshoot online campaigns, ensuring all booking conditions are accurate
- Set up, test and send emails, highlighting any issues which may affect engagement
- Review and analyse campaign performance and present recommendations for improvements
- Assist with generating case studies to demonstrate media performance
- Stay up to date with industry trends to ensure best practice
- Keep stakeholders updated as appropriate and escalating issues as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and hardworking
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise busy workloads and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to set, manage and meet deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment
- Ability to interpret and work to best practice guidelines
- At least one years’ experience with Google Analytics and Google AdManager
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Interest in the technical aspects of the digital media landscape and keen to learn
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn on the job
working from home option
2 weeks paternity
Cogora is one of the UK’s leading full-service healthcare marketing agencies, building a reputation for excellence with over 30 years in the industry.
Through our market-leading brands and educational platforms, covering a range of therapy areas, we have cultivated and grown engaged communities of healthcare professionals, learning what they do, think and really need, in order to provide them with innovative and impactful education that helps them deliver high-quality care to patients.