This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career in Finance within a fast paced Media and Marketing Services Agency serving UK and European healthcare professionals.
Based in the City of London, you will be working alongside the Management Accountant & Sales Ledger Manager allowing you to develop the skills required to progress in this industry.
You will be smart, analytical and highly motivated to take on responsibility and make an impact. In return, the role offers full study support and the opportunity to learn on the job and get involved in a wide range of activities.
- Raising sales invoices
- Logging purchase invoices
- Weekly payment runs
- Updating cash flows
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Staff expenses
- Assisting with month-end processes
- System & process improvements
- Solid analytical and numeracy skills with a high attention to detail
- Good IT & systems skills including Excel, Outlook & Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Experience working within an office environment would be advantageous
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday