PCM Scientific, an independent medical education company, are currently seeking an Account Executive to join their team.
The Account Executive role is an ideal opportunity for a Life Science Graduate looking for their first opportunity to move into Medical Communications or Continuous Medical Education.
- To support specific projects with Account Manager
- To understand and contribute to strategic medical/marketing input to defined projects.
- To ensure client, key expert and target audience satisfaction with all projects and help develop relationships.
- To assist in the smooth running and completion of nominated projects.
- To support internal and external queries on specific projects and to professionally address any issues that arise.
- To assist in managing projects through the various stages of their life cycle, including budget development/management, scheduling, briefing, writing, editorial, creative design and production.
- To organise regular project team meetings, ensuring agenda production, in conjunction with account manager, minutes distribution and appropriate filing, in conjunction with projects assistant.
- To ensure appropriate steps are taken throughout project life cycle to maintain independence and fulfil accreditation criteria as relevant.
- To be aware of the therapeutic areas of projects and understand strategic education objectives.
- To undertake background research for, and participate in, new and roll-on business proposals/grant requests.
- To participate in the review of projects for quality assurance and high standards in conjunction with editors.
- Graduate in Life Sciences
- Strong Interest in Medical Communications and Continuous Medical Education
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Computer literate
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday