Senior Insight Analyst
Cogora’s Insight team works with pharmaceutical and medical device companies to help them achieve good return on investment by providing them with a thorough understanding of the market landscape, identifying key stakeholders influencing uptake of their products and providing recommendations for tailored market access solutions.
We use a combination of desk research and primary research to produce recommendations for how our clients can increase uptake of their products and also develop value demonstration tools to support our clients in their negotiations with payers.
We are currently looking for a senior analyst to join our team. For more information please contact email@example.com.
You will work closely with other members of the team to develop client deliverables and promotional reports. As a senior analyst you will also be expected to take ownership of individual workstreams and contribute to the development of strategic recommendations to be included in the client report.
To achieve this, you will:
- Show ability to conduct desk research into relevant health systems, prescribing guidelines, drugs etc. with minimal supervision
- Contribute to the development of market research material and take an active role in the collection of quantitative and qualitative market research data
- Help with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, ensuring data are analysed accurately and in line with the project objectives
- Contribute to the production of high-quality client deliverables that provide evidence based strategic recommendations
- Contribute to promotional reports that showcase the company’s offerings
- Contribute to internal initiatives and, when appropriate, support new business development
- MSc or PhD in a scientific discipline
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis and visualisation
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience communicating data to a range of audiences
- Previous experience from a market access / life science consultancy or from the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Understanding of the healthcare systems / reimbursement systems in the EU5
- Previous experience in collection and/or analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience from conducting statistical analyses
- Demonstrated project management skills
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.