This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Editor to join Cogora’s Central Services team in the heart of London.
The Project Editor will be joining Cogora at a very exciting time as due to recent acquisitions as well as accelerated market growth we are looking to strengthen our editing team in our London City office.
- Oversee and contribute to the effective development and delivery of a wide variety of projects providing quality educational materials to healthcare professional, patients and other healthcare audiences.
- Work closely with medical writers and other team members to ensure that all materials created adhere to high company standards and style guidelines, ensuring scientific accuracy and functionality in line with the project brief.
- Serve as liaison between the in-house client service, medical writing and print and digital production departments
- Ensuring high quality standards across a broad range of print and online products
- Line manage, support and mentor an editorial assistant
- General quality control (QC)
- Publication planning/implementation across a number of key accounts
- Editorial best practices
- Ideally a University degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience as a Project Editor (within healthcare or relevant field)
- Strong understanding of scientific/medical concepts and ability to provide editing across a wide range of areas
- Knowledge/expertise of good publication practice and the principles ability to handle a variety of challenging assignments
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.