Cogora’s Insight team works with pharmaceutical and medical device companies to help them achieve good return on investment by providing them with a thorough understanding of the market landscape, identifying key stakeholders influencing uptake of their products and providing recommendations for tailored market access solutions.
We use a combination of desk research and primary research to produce recommendations for how our clients can increase uptake of their products and also develop value demonstration tools to support our clients in their negotiations with payers.
We are currently looking for an analyst to join our team. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will work closely with other members of the team to support in the development of client deliverables and promotional reports.
To achieve this, you will:
- Conduct desk research into relevant health systems, prescribing guidelines, drugs etc.
- Contribute to the collection of quantitative and qualitative market research data
- Help with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Contribute to the production of client deliverables, promotional reports and other internal initiatives
- MSc or PhD in a scientific discipline
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience communicating data to a range of audiences
- Previous experience in collection and/or analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience from conducting statistical analyses
- Previous experience working with pharmaceutical, medical device or life science companies
- Understanding of the healthcare & reimbursement systems in the EU5
- Demonstrated project management skills
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.