Cogora is looking for an Audience Engagement Manager to drive forward the rapid growth of our online healthcare communities.
Our brands – such as Pulse, Nursing in Practice and The Pharmacist – are leaders in their field and we are looking for a talented person with a deep understanding of online engagement via great content.
This role will require a good grasp of web and social analytics, working with our award-winning editorial team to test new formats and tools, and feeding back on their performance.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of all things digital, content and engagement strategies.
They will be comfortable to work in a busy environment from day one and be agile enough to work across multiple teams.
This job description is only a guide as to the main requirements of this position, but all applications will be considered and these responsibilities may change over time as the role develops.
- Use analytics to drive and inspire our editorial team to work differently and regularly feeding data back on audience engagement and reach
- Plan and execute data –driven audience growth strategies across all digital platforms to the benefit of the editorial, marketing and commercial content
- Manage a team and work with all editors to design and execute compelling digital content that powers engagement
- Build on our current newsletter plan, sending out around 20 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
- Plan and execute engaging social media strategies across all brands
- Assist with our data collection strategy and power our social media channels for all brands
- Lead on the launch and testing of new websites
- Tracking of all key performance metrics building daily, weekly and monthly reports in addition to ad hoc investigations
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skill with staggering attention to details
- Data-savvy and inspiring, strong understanding of audience engagement strategies
- Knowledge of emerging platforms and trends in digital media, and a desire to experiment
- Mastery of Social Media channels and platforms
- Experience of newsletter marketing and web CMS systems
- Ability to use data for informed decision-making; knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
- Proven ability to bring data to life, video editing, data presentation and visualization skills
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of growing digital media company
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SEO
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.