This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Account Directors to join one of the fastest growing Agencies in the UK.
The Successful Account Directors will provide strategic guidance into Cogora’s in-house Agency and will have valuable input into shaping our business for the future.
We believe in empowering our all our staff members and this role is no different. We are looking to unearth the best talent in the market and can offer structured career progression to Account Directors to grow with us as a business. These roles are not just a delivery focused, and successful applicants will play an integral part in adding value, not only to our clients, but to Cogora’s business as a whole. As we continue to expand our market share we require a number of Account Directors to join us in our band new offices on Old Street.
If you are experienced, talented and ambitious, then this is the opportunity for you!
- To provide the lead strategic medical/marketing direction and input to defined projects and project teams.
- To be responsible and accountable for delivery of projects to agreed financial, quality and timely targets.
- To maximise client and target audience satisfaction with all projects.
- To identify and develop new as well as roll on business opportunities.
- To foster the development of other members in the project teams.
- Provide Strategic Direction for Cogora’s business as a whole
- To identify personal development plan objectives for these project team members in conjunction with the Director of Client Services.
- To deputise for the Director of Client Services, where appropriate.
- Degree in medicine, pharmacy, life sciences, marketing or other relevant area.
- 4+ years experience within a Healthcare Agency
- Currently in an Account Director position with relevant healthcare knowledge
- Excellent logistic and project management skills
- Ability to provide strategic direction to both Cogora and its clients
- Experience of managing a team of staff and well developed people management skills
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.